Saturday, April 7, 2012

6 weeks Ago

It's 2am and I'm wide awake sitting in my home in Squamish. I'm jet legged from our long flight and seemingly still on Asia time. Time to start posting some pictures from the last 6 weeks and revisit many memories of the Yak Attack which feels like ages ago.
I previously wrote NEPAL BY BIKE in a post about our bike trip through the Kathmandu Valley which Jeremy and I explored together prior to the race.

Throughly enjoyed riding through these ancient looking villages and streets with carved, engraved windows, wee little archways, prayer flags and village bustle.
The rolling farm lands were all around. Unfortunately so was the smoggy pollution of the valley.
Hindu, Buddhist temples and shrines where never far from sight.

We bought a user friendly bike map of the area but with the numerous amount of trails and jeep tracks in the farm lands the map was constantly be checked with.

No comments:

Post a Comment