
Having a proper spa weekend is something I've only dreamt about until last weekend. My mom flew out from Calgary for a week visit. She started out on her own solo journey up the sunshine coast for a few days with plans to meet me on the island south of Comox at the KingFisher Spa and Resort. Feeling like I needed to work at least a little bit for this ultimate relaxation, pampering experience I caught a ride to the ferry then biked up from Nanimo- Comox 100km to meet mom and make it in time for my fascial spa appointment. I wish every ride finished like that!
We had a fantastic weekend enjoying the ocean view from our room, eating delicious sea food, drinking wine, relaxing in the totally amazing hydro treatment baths and most of all chit chatting, constantly enjoying being with my wonderful mom!

My mom is one of the most amazing people I know and I cherish our relationship deeply. To have had this mother daughter weekend was a real treat and a fabulous way to celebrate turning 30.

Thank you Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment