


4 months has passed by since my last race of World's AR in Spain. Seems like a long time ago that I was running around Spain with the Ecuadorian team. Biking through the continuous rolling hills, freezing my butt off in the rain, and running around in what seemed every which way. What could have been a 6-7 day length race was cut down to 3 days for us as we had an unfortunate knee injury with a team member. As disappointing as it was to DNF a part of me was glad that the race had an early ending for us and that my racing season had come to its end. 2010 was an incredible year for me. The opportunities of racing in Ecuador, Costa Rica, and Spain was truly amazing along with the races in Canada. Moving out to Squamish BC brought a whole new playground to explore which kept me inspired, intimidated and challenged. 2010 was an exciting, different yet challenging year. With all the exciting "new" this year brought I was also missing a lot of the "old". I look forward to 2011 to some races but also to more non- race expedition adventures. I hope 2011 can be as good as this last.
No comments:
Post a Comment