Well sunday we were doing some biking and shuttling and the truck went ka-put. So it's currently in the shop getting a new radiator and we're just chilling in Revy. Not a bad place to be. We're staying with some more friends who have a B&B and well it's not being used at the moment so we have a pretty nice suite to ourselves. Jer and I checked out some of the cross country bike trails yesterday but I broke a spoke so it was cut short. We did how ever get out climbing in the afternoon. It's totally been a while. I was getting spanked on the routes, much different movements then riding a bike! We should hear more about our truck today so hopefully head out tomorrow back to Vernon or else straight to the coast. I think rain is in store for the next little bit. Here's some pic's from Golden and Revy biking.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Truck Broke Down.... Already????
Well sunday we were doing some biking and shuttling and the truck went ka-put. So it's currently in the shop getting a new radiator and we're just chilling in Revy. Not a bad place to be. We're staying with some more friends who have a B&B and well it's not being used at the moment so we have a pretty nice suite to ourselves. Jer and I checked out some of the cross country bike trails yesterday but I broke a spoke so it was cut short. We did how ever get out climbing in the afternoon. It's totally been a while. I was getting spanked on the routes, much different movements then riding a bike! We should hear more about our truck today so hopefully head out tomorrow back to Vernon or else straight to the coast. I think rain is in store for the next little bit. Here's some pic's from Golden and Revy biking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment